Wednesday 8 April 2015

FASHION HAUL: LIFE IS SHORT... GO SHOPPING!


Lately I’ve been convincing myself to avoid the shops at all costs and attempt to save. I thought I’d just browse the shops instead but… Window shopping is like tempting an addict when their drug of choice is fashion. So inevitably I did make a few too many guilty purchases over the last month or so and it’s fair to say that my laser card has gotten a bit of abuse lately. And of course I couldn’t just stop at clothes, I’ve also bought a few makeup and beauty products so keep an eye out on Running In Heels for my next beauty haul (subscribe for updates). I always love these posts because it lets me see what’s out on the high street before actually going there. The haul features 15 pieces (I couldn’t stop at one or two) from River Island, Primark, New Look, H&M and New Look. So here we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment